The persimmon is the edible fruit of a number of species of trees in the genus Diospyros. The most widely cultivated of these is the Asian or Japanese persimmon, Diospyros kaki. Diospyros is in the family Ebenaceae, and a number of non-persimmon species of the genus are grown for ebony timber.
As nationwide wooden cellular cases company, we meticulously designed the most preferable, well-protected edges with 26 feet drop-tested, with a unique looking, laser-engraved and wood crafted iPhone & Samsung phone models; our phone cases have been such great visionary in today’s expanding and innovative cellular market.
By saying its unique visual and attention-grabbing specifications, our special High-Tec designed and engineered wooden phone cases have great features of enhancing its quality more than ever.
If we list the features of our wooden phone cases that are;
- Natural and durable wood surface
- Enhanced rubber bumper to hold your phone
- Metal plate inserted to be used with magnet holders
- SIM card and PIN compartments
- High-quality polycarbonate unique visual
- 4 sided shock absorbance bumper
- 26 feet drop tested
- High edges for screen protection
- Easy use and soft buttons
- Enlarged easy access charging port, headphones, speaker hole
- Engraved or color printed designs on wood surface
- Endless design options (800+ currently and increasing
- Universal cases that fit on multiple smartphones
- Curved stylish wood edges
- Variety of wood types among bamboo, cherry, walnut, rose
- Color coded cases such as natural wood, black, white